Rockett Home Rentals Needs You!
We're currently on the lookout for a Lettings Consultant. Take a look at the job description and person specificiation to see if you'd suit the role.
The role entails:
- Working in a fast-paced, target driven environment; we are looking for someone who wants to be the no. 1 salesperson.
- Being part of a fun and lively team.
- Dealing with all incoming sales enquiries (along with other sales staff).
- Familiarising yourself with the available properties and micro managing the available stock to make sure that the properties spend as little time as possible on the market.
- Conducting viewings.
- Dealing with any negotiations.
- Being knowledgeable about the local area so as to best advise applicants of the property which most closely meets their requirements.
- The basic hours are 9am-5.30pm and 4 hours between 10am and 2pm on one Saturday every 4 weeks. Whilst the contracted hours are stated above, due to the nature of the business we would require some early starts and late finishes. We would require the commitment from an individual to be able to adapt to this.
We offer a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 PA (depending on experience) along with a bonus and commission package that could see you achieving OTEs of £30,000 and beyond.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-motivated, bright individual who is a team player and is also proactive and motivated.
- See themselves as a deal maker
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have impeccable people skills
- Have an outgoing and engaging personality
- Have a clean driving license and your own car.
- Have strong English and mathematical skills as the role requires strong numeracy and a lot of written communication.
- Be PC literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to adapt to new systems specific to the industry.
- Be of smart appearance
- Have the ability to spot sales opportunities that may not be obvious
- Have the ability to network independently
We are not necessarily looking for specific qualifications or relevant work experience; the most important thing is that you possess the determination to succeed and have the right attitude to fulfil the role criteria.
As one of the most successful letting agents in the area, we have built a strong relationship with our landlords and an excellent reputation for exceptional customer service. We’re one of the few ALRA accredited and licensed agents in the area and we’ve been established here for nearly twelve years. This means we know the lettings and property management industry inside-out. Our speciality is properties for the professional market and our tenant base includes everyone from teachers to doctors to footballers.
We are an established and forward thinking independent letting agency, looking to increase our market share and to actively grow the business to further enhance our reputation for premium lettings and performance.
We offer accredited training, strong marketing support and a full administrative support team assisting in the clerical side of the sales process.
We are an extremely welcoming and close-knit business and want every employee to thrive in our environment and grow in their career.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The application deadline is 30th September 2015. Successful candidates will be invited for interview.