ASTs Signed on or after 1st June 2019
There are NO tenant application fee's
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Rockett Home Rentals ‘the Agent’)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Security Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
This ‘Holding deposit’ is non-refundable should you withdraw your offer or fail credit and reference checks.
Should the landlord accept a pet to
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the bank of England base rate.
in the eventof a default (e.g. requesting a replacement for a lost key)
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
–gas, electricity, water
–telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Council Garden waste collection
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Rockett Home Rentals is a member of ARLA
Corporate let administration fees are £350 + VAT per property.
Commercial leases are £450 + VAT per application.
We do not charge fees to supply references for our tenants.
Our administration fees cover
Professional credit and reference checks
Full tenant assessment report
Administration and preparation of the correct legal tenancy agreements
Lodging the deposit in an accredited deposit protection scheme
Professional letting inventory including full photographic inventory
Arranging the relevant safety checks (e.g. Gas Cert, PAT)
Rent statements (managed, corporate clients only)
Please note that lettings agents
ASTs Signed prior to 1st June 2019
• £199 for the first person and £99 for each additional person 18 years and over who will
• £25 per applicant aged 18 and over to undergo the ‘Right to Rent’ check as part of the application process.
• £99 Check out fee per property. An accredited clerk will conduct a check-out report which is a comparison of the condition of the property and its contents at the end of the tenancy with its conditions as noted on the inventory at the beginning of the tenancy.
• Corporate let administration fees are £350 + VAT per property.
• Commercial leases are £450 + VAT per property.
• Our tenancy renewal fee is £99.
• We charge no fees to supply references for our tenants.
• Our standard holding deposit to reserve a property is 50% of one month’s rent.
• Security deposits are typically between 1.5 and 2 times the monthly rent however specific deposits can